Cali4Travel offers a variety of tours, tickets and services (“products”) through its website (Cali4travel.com) only. Because our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by Cali4Travel.
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through Cali4Travel are subject to these Terms & Conditions, in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
No variation to these Terms & Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of Cali4Travel
Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
- All products, tours and services offered by Cali4Travel are valid as per the dates displayed at Cali4Travel.com website. Cali4Travel is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
- All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to the Cali4Travel Customer Care Team (info@cali4travel) who will process the request.
- All date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability and Cali4Travel cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
- Cali4Travel will attempt to honor your request, however changes may attract an additional fee. If the full payment has been received and/or a voucher has been issued, no administrative fees will be applied except on changes to tickets for air travel.
Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
- Prices listed on Cali4travel.com websites are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Cali4Travel.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices include local sales and taxes fees, including departure tax, port charges.
- Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides, Entry visa, passport fees, any items of a personal nature, and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the product pages of Cali4travel.com website.
Payments & Cancellations
- Cali4Travel accepts the following credit cards: Master Card and Visa.
- There is no charge or service fee for processing credit or debit card payments.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
- The value of the transaction may be subject to currency exchange or other fees, resulting in differences between the amounts displayed on cali4travel.com. Please contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees.
- Canceling a booking with Cali4Travel can result in cancellation fees being applied by Cali4Travel as outlined below. When canceling any booking you will be notified via email, facsimile or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
- More than 40 days before your arrival, 6% of the total tour price will be charged as a bank transaction fee.
- From 40 and 30 days before your arrival date, 25% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- From 29 and 15 days before your arrival date 50% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- From 14 and 7 days before your arrival date 75% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- From 7 and 1 day before your arrival date 100% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- Additionally, there are cancellation fees on all domestic flights. If you cancel a tour at any time, you will be subject to any fees according to airline’s cancellation policy.
- Cali4Travel requires 25% deposit to confirm all bookings throughout the year except the periods the Christmas and New Year, Cali4Travel requires 50% deposit. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines. Deposits can be made by bank wire transfer or by credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
- Full payment is due 4 weeks before the tour departure.
- If paying by credit card, according to our bank regulations, the following documents are required to enable our accountant to charge your credit card for the agreed-upon services. These documents should be faxed or emailed to Cali4Travel or given to our representative upon your arrival at the airport. Otherwise, we will not be able to proceed with completing your request.
• A copy of your passport.
• A copy of both sides of your credit card with your signature.
• A signed authorization letter to Cali4Travel allowing the withdrawal of the required amount from your credit card. The signature must match that appearing on your credit card and passport.
Payment by Bank Transfer & Our Bank Account Details
Claims and Refunds:
If you have any complaints while you are in Trip, please notify Cali4Travel immediately because most problems can be solved quickly. A refund will normally be made to the same account and using the same method used for the original payment. No refunds are possible in the event of a no-show for an existing reservation. Refunds are not made for any missed services, except for verifiable circumstances. For claims to be considered, they must be received in writing within 30 days of the termination of the program and be accompanied by supporting documentation from the Operating Company verifying the claim. Any adjustment considered will be based on the actual price of the services. Adjustments will not be made for unused sightseeing trips or meals. Cali4Travel will not accept any liability for any claims that are not received within 30 days of the termination of your travel program. All claims for days missed while traveling should be made in writing within 30 days of the termination of the program.
Unless otherwise stated, prices are based on two persons sharing a room (twin sharing). Rooms for single occupants are available with an additional of supplementary rate. Hotels and lodges are named as an indication of quality and rooms may be reserved for an establishment of similar quality. Published prices are inclusive of tariffs and other costs at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
The programs quote the average price of flights with approximate timings. Requests for specific flight times or changes to previously booked reservations may result in changes to the total price of the package.
Cali4Travel can assist you with international flights if needed. However, from our experience, international flights are best issued from point of departure where the client has access to a wider range of price options and availability. The only way to pay for the international flights booked by Cali4Travel is with bank transfer to Cali4Travel Account.
The Company acts only as an agent for the participants in regard to travel, whether by railroad, boat, aircraft, or any other mode of transport, and assume no liability for injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity to person or property resulting directly or indirectly from any of the following causes: weather, acts of God, force major, acts of government or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, labor disputes, riots, theft, mechanical breakdowns, quarantines or acts of default, delays, cancellations or changes made by any hotel, carrier, or restaurant. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expenses.
• Policy 1: for packages, Nile cruises, and hotels:
Under 2 years old: free of charge
Under 6 years old: 25% of total tour cost for an individual
Under 12 years old: 50% of total tour cost for an individual
All children 12 or older are considered adults.
If your tour package includes flights, an extra supplement for your child may apply.
• Policy 2: for sightseeing tours & shore excursions:
Under 6 years old: free of charge.
Under 12 years old: 50% of total tour cost for an individual.
All children 12 or older are considered adults.
If your sightseeing tours include domestic flights or ferry boat, an extra supplement for your child may apply.
Tipping is (discretionary) to tour directors, drivers or local guides and express for your satisfaction of the services extended by them. This is always appreciated but at the same time, it’s not obligatory.
Acceptance of the agreement:
The contract constituted by the company's acceptance of the client's booking, subject to these booking conditions, shall constitute the entire agreement between the Client and the Company. The payment of a deposit or final payment by bank transfer or credit card indicates that tour participants have read and accepted all terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
- You will receive a personalized Cali4Travel Voucher for your tour or service booked.
- You must provide the original, authentic Cali4Travel Voucher to the appropriate service provider in order to redeem your tour or package. Your reservation cannot be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid Cali4Travel Voucher.
Passports, Visas & Insurance
- It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
- As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- Use the site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews.
- Use the site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.