• A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
• A ride on the traditional abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
• A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
• A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
• A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
• A visit to Saga World, a modern Arabian-style standalone mall that features traditional artwork and furnishing stores to fashion boutiques
Although vast swaths of Dubai are now transformed with contemporary architecture into a modern and luxurious city, traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. The ‘Traditional Dubai City Tour’ will take you on a cultural journey through time into mini mazes of wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks and a scenic ride on the traditional abra boat
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till Oct. 30.2018, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
Deposit and Payment:
15% of full payment will be required when confirming your booking and the rest of the payment will be paid, when arriving to Egypt, by credit or debit card.
After your tour is confirmed we will email the final confirmation and a voucher to print and bring with you.
Cali4Travel does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Cali4Travel has already paid costs on your behalf, you will charged for these costs.
Copyrights © 2018 SeoEra. All Rights Reserved